‘Hominis imago in pedis’ – the sitting human in the foot. The feet are a reflection of the human being and have a symbolic meaning for how we stand in life and go through life
The reflex zones on the foot represent a somatotopy, i. the entire organism is shown reduced in size in the feet. So if you sit upright with your feet outstretched and look at your big toes, you “smile” at yourself. In Ayurveda, they are also considered an image of the cosmos.
With the foot reflexology massage, an energetic balance and stimulation of the naturally inherent self-healing powers can be achieved. This will restore health.
Foot reflexology massage can be used as an independent treatment method, moreover, it is a wonderful enrichment as an accompanying measure in naturopathic treatments. Compatible therapies include: homeopathy, acupuncture, neural therapy, gentle excretion procedures (such as fasting, healing diets), breathing exercises, Kneipp hydrotherapy, chiropractic.
The effect of foot reflexology is also very supportive and conducive to concomitant use in physical exercises such as Yoga or the Mako Ho Exercises
The general range of benefits of foot reflexology massage includes well-being and relaxation, prevention, healing, relief, regeneration and spiritual attachment
– General vitalization
– Relaxation of the autonomic nervous system
– Dissolution of energetic blocks
– Cleansing / Detox
– Improvement of blood circulation
– Harmonization of organ activity
– Strengthening the immune system
– Pain Relief
– Enthralling, relief and recovery of muscles and joints
– Physical and mental stress reduction
– Awakening a new body and self-awareness
– Stimulating the creative potential
– In addition, many specific effects can be achieved
Maybe you want to book your reflexology massage right away? I look forward to giving you a treatment !
May Your Energy Flow. Your Spirits Be High.
May you dwell in peace in the home
of your own being!